Certified Breast Thermography Training Seminar for Physicians
Interested in becoming a certified breast thermography clinic? Find out more at Women's Academy of Breast Thermography
What is Certified Breast Thermography?
- Certified breast thermography history
- Accredited Boards and their history
- Thermographic scoring system
- Reverse gray imaging vs. color
- Major and minor signs
- Importance of camera optical line
- The applications of breast thermography in your medical practice
- Monitor and treatment of hormone imbalance, breast cancer screening, evaluation of efficacy of breast cancer treatment
- Example images and reports
- Understanding patients' breast thermography reports
- Several pilot studies debunking "healthy" breast supplements
Wendy Sellens and Martin Bales, board certified thermologists, will present the latest applications of clinical breast thermography. Wendy and Martin are founders of Pink Image, Inc. which offers breast thermography imaging and interpretation services to numerous clinics in California, including Center for New Medicine and Oasis of Hope integrative cancer treatment center. Both completed an extensive extenship with William Hobbins, M.D., creater of the certified breast thermography model for North America, South America, and Asia. Pink Image is proud to utilize the Bales TIP Infrared Camera, a successor of the first digital Infrared Imager invented by Martin's father, Maurice Bales in 1979. Pink Image is the innvotive leader in certified breast thermography technology with over 35 years of experience.
Breast Cancer Boot Camp Dr. Hobbins's Breast Thermography Revolution By William B. Hobbins M.D., Wendy Sellens L.Ac
All seminars are held at:
Center for New Medicine located at 6 Hughes, Irvine, CA.
Please call (619) 723-8769 to reserve your seat.
To contact us or schedule an appointment, please call us at one of our locations listed below:
Please fill out the form below or call us today at one of locations:
Pink Image San Diego - 619.723.8769
Pink Image San Diego: